Blog of Martin and Lucy Ryan

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catchup

Been a while since the last update and things are chugging along nicely. Lucy's looking good and pregnant now - three months and three days to go. Everything in that department's being running as smoothly as can be hoped for.

I've started my new job with HSBC, and been there five weeks now. The work is interesting enough. The politics keep me on my toes. It's good to be working with a team again - working in TM1 can be solitary work sometimes.

Had a great weekend away a couple of weeks ago to Stuttgart to see our friends Chris and Pris. Climbed a hill to see a castle, went to a beer garden and the Porsche museum. We were very lucky with the weather.

Christmas was in Wales with Margaret and Daniel Craig, their families, my cousin and a few other orphans. Was good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

Oh I missed the last update completely! Congratulations you guys! Looking forward to hearing more updates on your little family! :-)

Monday, March 23, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home